Chicken Fried Vogue

For 15 years and most of her adult life, Bubblez lived in the suburbs of a major metropolitan city. She enjoyed taking her children to museums, parks, and dates at Starbucks. Then Bubblez moved to the country and her En Vogue attitude got chicken fried. Her yard is a park where the neighbor's rooster won't stop crowing, Starbucks is almost an hour away, and her large collection of fancy shoes is worthless. But, living in the acres of green has presented more opportunities for living "green" as Bubblez travels the path toward self-sufficiency (and bitches ((and prays)) along the way).

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 3 only?

I don't want to talk to you today. Don't take it personally. Not everything is about you. I didn't sleep worth a darn last night and layed in bed today until 12:30. Depressed... worried... you dig.

So, here's the run down on what I ate today, bearing in mind that I slept through breakfast and lunch.

First i had a Greek yogurt and a bowl of cereal with milk. (I even measured out the serving. Wooo) After a while, i ate 2 pieces of Dove chocolate. For supper i grilled burgers. I ate a large burger (extra lean shit, though) on a bun with bleu cheese and lettuce. I had pickles and carrot sticks with ranch dressing. That was around 5:30. By 9:00, I was hungry and couldn't think of any good reason to not eat a slice of pie. By, 11:00 I was finishing off the left over pea soup. You're not supposed to do that, but oh well.

Now, it's 1:30am and i need to go to bed. I partook of some retail therapy earlier in the day, and that felt nice. I'm leaning toward doing a bit more here before nodding off for the night. Check ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment