Chicken Fried Vogue

For 15 years and most of her adult life, Bubblez lived in the suburbs of a major metropolitan city. She enjoyed taking her children to museums, parks, and dates at Starbucks. Then Bubblez moved to the country and her En Vogue attitude got chicken fried. Her yard is a park where the neighbor's rooster won't stop crowing, Starbucks is almost an hour away, and her large collection of fancy shoes is worthless. But, living in the acres of green has presented more opportunities for living "green" as Bubblez travels the path toward self-sufficiency (and bitches ((and prays)) along the way).

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Wild Game (by Nikpod)

It's chasing me. I don't know what it is, but it's coming, and if it gets me, I don't know what kind of horrible things it would do to me. I find myself in some plains. If I run a little farther, I can hide in that forest. No! It's still behind me. I have to keep running. I don't want to think about what will happen if I die. The villagers… those poor, poor villagers! What would become of them? No. There's a cave up ahead, and if I hide in there, I might be safe… for now. Ever since I got here I've been on the run, not stopping to eat or sleep. Okay… I'm inside the cave now. It sure is dark in here. It'll never find me! But I notice something out of the corner of my eye and suddenly feel a sharp pain in my back. I turn myself around. There's something in the shadows. I can't tell what it is, but it is definitely shooting at me. I feel it again and try to run. But it looks like I didn't outrun the creature after all. It was blocking the exit, and started to advance towards me. It grew larger, and larger, then suddenly there was an explosion. In the flash, just before I die, I see a horrible green monster, huge and ugly, looking angrier than I could possibly imagine. It's horrifying mouth opens and speaks three words, the last words I will ever hear, barely audible, while an awful grin spread out among its jet-black teeth. Three words that mark my fate forever, even after death:


                                                   "Welcome to Minecraft."

No comments:

Post a Comment